Hey !!! I don't understand what you two are saying....stop talking CANADIAN !!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 03, 2005 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Fantastic MM4 ]</font>
[img]eek.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
Hey !!! I don't understand what you two are saying....stop talking CANADIAN !!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 03, 2005 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Fantastic MM4 ]</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]eek.gif[/img]Originally posted by NEW KK with Lime:
No, but let me tell you a little secret. Anne's carpet and drapes don't match, if you catch my drift. [img]wink.gif[/img]
LOL!!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
You know what's kinda funny. The tourist season hasn't really started yet, but there are Japanese girls dressed up like Anne downtown already. There's usually a group of 4 or 5, and there's always one with either pigtails or a straw hat or both.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">People dress up like Anne of Green Gables???Originally posted by NEW KK with Lime:
You know what's kinda funny. The tourist season hasn't really started yet, but there are Japanese girls dressed up like Anne downtown already. There's usually a group of 4 or 5, and there's always one with either pigtails or a straw hat or both.
jesus. I loved those books when I was a kid, but I never got the urge to go to PEI and dress up like Anne.
If I'm not mistaking Anne of Green Gables is a big thing in Japan... (correct me KK if I'm wrong)
I thought Japanese girls and pigtails were standard... at least that's what I keep seeing on the internet... [img]eek.gif[/img]
I want to see a japanesse for once with an afro or bad hair [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Anne is HUGE in Japan. Don't know why, but she is. Some of the Japanese tourists save for years to come to the Island, just because Anne of Green Gables was set here.
Bookmarks